17 June 2022
We at Manna are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and visitors to our website. It is important to us that you know what kind of personal data we collect, what your rights are related to the data and how you can influence the processing of your personal data. In this Privacy Notice, we explain how Manna & Co Oy (hereinafter Manna) processes your personal data.
Manna & Co Oy
Business ID 2623464-9
00510 Helsinki, Finland
- What personal data do we collect on you?
- What do we use your personal data for?
- Basis for processing your personal data
- How long do we store your personal data?
- Who can process your personal data?
- Personal data protection measures
- Rights of data subjects
- Changes to data protection practices
- Contact details
1. What personal data do we collect on you?
We collect personal data when you visit our website (mannagroup.fi).
We collect the following data:
- Contact information: Name, email address, phone number, company.
- Behavior on the website: Your actions on the website, such as browsing product pages, your choices and searches, and data on how you ended up on our website and from where.
- Device data: The browser used and its settings, the IP address, language settings, device data and geographical location.
- Contacts: We collect data on your contacts with our customer service.
2. What do we use your personal data for?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Customer service: Our customer service uses your personal data to respond to inquiries and in matters related to customer relationship management.
- Website development: We process personal data to analyze and develop the website. Individuals cannot be identified from the reports.
- Statutory obligations: We process personal data in order to fulfil our statutory obligations, for instance, in accounting.
3. Basis for processing your personal data
The legal basis for processing your personal data is consent when we process your personal data to respond to inquiries. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is a legitimate interest when we process your personal data for customer service purposes or for customer relationship management. The legal basis is a statutory obligation when we process personal data to fulfill our statutory obligations.
4. How long do we store your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed only for as long as is necessary for the predefined processing purposes, such as responding to and processing inquiries. Your personal information will be stored until the matter concerning your inquiry has been resolved or you request that your information be deleted.
When Manna processes your information for a purpose other than based on consent or a legitimate interest, for instance to meet the requirements of accounting or consumer law, Manna processes data only for as long as necessary based on each obligation.
5. Who can process your personal data?
At Manna, your personal data are processed only by persons who are authorized to do so for their job. Third parties process your personal data in the following situations:
We use an external service provider, for example, in order to compile cookies analytics on our website. The transfer and processing of personal data to third parties is guided by an agreement.
Personal data disclosures:
We may be required to disclose your personal data to authorities by virtue of the law or regulations.
Manna and Manna’s suppliers and cooperation partners process your personal data in the EU/EEA. Appropriate safeguards are in place for transferring your personal data outside the EU/EEA. If personal data are processed outside the EU/EEA, there is either a resolution by the EU Commission that the third country in question provides an equal level of protection or appropriate safeguards to ensure that your rights are protected. Examples of appropriate safeguards are codes of conduct approved in the receiving country, standard contractual clauses and the company’s binding internal rules. Personal data are not disclosed outside the EU/EEA without the aforementioned appropriate safeguards without your explicit and informed consent.
6. Personal data protection measures
We ensure that your personal data are processed with appropriate safeguards. We have put in place technical and organizational safeguards to ensure that your personal data are not changed, lost or destroyed, or accessed without authorization.
The user experience can be improved, for instance, in the following ways:
- Adapting the website’s functionality to suit the website user’s device
- Improving the website’s security and speed
8. Rights of data subjects
As a data subject, you have the right to influence the processing of your personal data and to receive information about the processing. Below you will find information about your rights as a data subject. If you wish to exercise any of your rights mentioned below, please contact us by email: [email protected]
Right to inspect data
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and to inspect the data we have collected on you.
Rectification of incorrect data
You have the right to request that we supplement or rectify incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning you.
The right to erasure of data
You have the right to request the erasure of your data. In this case, we will delete all personal data concerning you unless we have a legal obligation to store your data.
In certain cases, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. You can exercise this right, for example, if any of your data are incorrect. In this case, you have the right to demand that processing be restricted temporarily until the accuracy of your data has been assured.
Right to data portability from one system to another
You can demand the transfer of the personal data we have received from you. In this case, we will provide the personal data concerning you in a machine-readable format, so that you can store the data yourself or transfer the data to another controller.
The right to object to the processing of data
In certain cases and for a justified reason, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example, when we process your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interests. In this case, we will assess, on a case-by-case basis, whether an important and justified reason for processing the personal data still exists.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you feel that we have illegally processed your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint concerning the processing of your personal data with the local supervisory authority.
Right to withdraw consent
If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to [email protected]
9. Changes to data protection practices
When we publish changes related to this Privacy Notice, we will update the date at the top of this Privacy Notice. If the changes related to the privacy practices are material, we will mention them at the top of this Notice, on our website and via email.
10. Contact details
If you have any questions concerning the processing of your personal data, please contact:
Manna & Co Oy